12/3/11

Dear Beloved



For the way you hold my hand,
I feel alive,
How you stare me down with voiceless song,
I muse gaily,
The way you talk without sleights or woes,
I entrust openly,
How your touch cleanses my wounds so tenderly,
I snicker in play,
When you clear my wrongs and cheer my rights,
I grow with you,
When the storm life blows around you comes,
I will protect you,
And when the storm gales pass us by,
I will be there to rejoice,
When you sing the songs I barely know,
I feel a warmth in my soul,
During the pictures of romance and true love,
I always stop to think of only you,
When the lights dim and the covers are tight,
I cannot be without our communing souls,
And the times when I rest alone in the darkness,
I reach out to touch you with the moon and stars,
But when you're there to whisper to me your dreams,
I hold them beside the warmest coals of my burning soul

Our hearts resonate together in an undying florescent flame,
burning the symbol into us that signs, amoureux éternellement

No comments: